About Me!

I'm a creative; I'm smart-ish, funny (I hope) and permanently hungry...I love to read, draw, build (terrible) robots, take photos and eat... Please follow me by email and on Google+
(on the right sidebar)

p.s Scroll to the very bottom of the homepage for a list of my favourite books :)

Monday 7 March 2016

Hi y'all!

Welcome to my blog, I'm so glad you found it! This post is basically an intro to me and my blog. This blog is for teens by a teen (me!)
That's me guys!

I really don't know quite where this blog is going to head, but it will have some life-lessons from the all-knowing one (me again!) and some tutorials on creative endeavours with tips from my past experiences. I'm an honours english student, so there will be some writing; I love painting, drawing, designing so there will be some of that too.
My art :)

I have been to a few countries; America, England and Canada and hope to share some of those fun experiences too.
America!

I have a cat and he may feature occasionally...
poor Cous-Cous...

So there's the intro. I hope you'll keep reading!

Eve out :3

1 comment: