About Me!

I'm a creative; I'm smart-ish, funny (I hope) and permanently hungry...I love to read, draw, build (terrible) robots, take photos and eat... Please follow me by email and on Google+
(on the right sidebar)

p.s Scroll to the very bottom of the homepage for a list of my favourite books :)

Thursday 24 March 2016

My Birthday!

Hi Everyone,

So a few days ago it was my birthday *party popper* and I had a fantastic day, full of friends, family, and of course, presents! I got some wonderful things, including my new current obsession, my camera: A Canon EOS 1200D
Me with the camera (still working out how to focus...)
There are so many fantastic things you can do with this camera (don't assume that I know how to do them though...) And it has settings perfect for any type of photography. 

I have spent HOURS trying out all the fun features, and still not getting them right, but thats not what it's about. I'm having fun and that's what counts!

But here are the best photos I've taken with it so far:
Cousie!!!
It just shows: you don't have to be a professional photographer to get some beautiful photos. 
cute cow
Of course, it does help to have nice things to photograph...
very pretty
That's all for now, there will be many more to come!

Eve out :3

1 comment: