About Me!

I'm a creative; I'm smart-ish, funny (I hope) and permanently hungry...I love to read, draw, build (terrible) robots, take photos and eat... Please follow me by email and on Google+
(on the right sidebar)

p.s Scroll to the very bottom of the homepage for a list of my favourite books :)

Friday 22 April 2016

I return!

Hi Everyone!!!

So sorry for taking such a long break, I was on a road trip with my mum :) It was great fun and I promise there will be a proper post about the road trip but until I have time to write it, here's some embroidery I have done recently (just to inspire you!):




And here is one that I just finished today:
Ignore what it says...Its a very, very long story...
So there's my in-betweener post, I hope it inspires you to try some cross stitch (its really fun and relaxing) Now I have to go and write an 800-1000 word essay before school starts back!!

Thanks for reading,
Eve out :3

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful work. Your stitches are so neat and refined!

    ReplyDelete